Can pregnant women eat canned pears?
How to eat better? Pregnant women's diet during pregnancy is very important. Pregnant women's constitution is weak during pregnancy. They should supplement nutrients in time. Reasonable diet of pregnant women can not only provide nutrition for themselves, but also supplement nutrition for fetus and promote fetal growth and development. Many pregnant women will eat some pears during pregnancy. Pears have the function of nourishing yin and moistening the lung, but also have the effect of appetizing and invigorating the spleen. Can pregnant women eat canned pears during pregnancy? Can pregnant women eat canned pears?
1. Benefits of Canned Pear
1. Supplementation of vitamins needed by the human body: It is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D and E. Like apples, it also contains oxidants that keep human cells and tissues healthy.
2. Help gastrointestinal absorption: In hot summer, the delicacy of pears always makes people wolf down, but when eating pears, it is better to chew slowly, in order to better allow gastrointestinal absorption.
3. Supplementing Calcium Required by Human Body: Middle-aged and old friends should eat more pears in summer. It can help the body purify organs, store calcium, but also can soften blood vessels, can promote blood to send more calcium to the skeleton.
4. Improve anemia: People with vitamin deficiency should also eat more pears. For those who appear pale because of anemia, eating more pears can make your face rosy. Pears can also purify the kidneys and clean the intestines. For patients with goiter, the iodine rich in pears can have a certain effect.
1. Pear cold and dampness, eat more will hurt the spleen and stomach, so the spleen and stomach deficiency cold, fear of cold food should eat less.
2. Pears contain more fruit acid and more stomach acid, so they should not be eaten more. Pear has diuretic effect, frequent nocturnal urination, eat less pear before bed.
3. Patients with blood deficiency, chills, diarrhea and cold hands and feet should not eat more pears, and it is better to cook them before eating them, in order to prevent the aggravation of damp and cold symptoms.